Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sprituality || Procrastination

Have been procrastinating since quite some time but I guess I couldn't go on further. Time to actually hit the keys and put it all down, and out of my system.

So the latest that has happened is that I'm in a very weird phase of my life. A phase in which one realizes who is close to my heart, who is not; who loves me, who pretends to love me; who misses me, who misses my energy, who misses the moments we spent together ... Complicated eh?
On a more materialistic note, I'm in such a phase of my life in which I have money, family, and a (supposedly successful) career. I'm in a phase in which I have nothing ... Absolutely nothing when it comes to spirituality, knowledge and zest for living. So how do I get these? No, not by enjoying the riches for sure. But by tweaking things a little in my daily life and learning from the reactions. Knowledge brings spirituality and zest for living gets taken care of automatically. How does this happen? Well, u need to try this one for sure coz this cannot be put down in an instruction manual.

So how do I do this? Well, for starters, I normally go in an AC cab to the office of my multi-national company. But the journey in the metro and the DTC bus is better. Why? That journey led me to meet my younger brother who was going to Mumbai to start a new job.
How was that journey better?
It was not comfy, I agree. It was full of anxiety and emotions. Yet, it left me full coz I knew that at the end of this day, I have this someone (my younger brother) who will miss me when I won't be around, who'll remember the moments we spent together, who'll tell stories about me/us to his kids, and most of all, who will shed a tear when I'll be dead. So today I feel spiritually fuller and better.
Voila! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment