Friday, February 8, 2013

Travel || New York

Well, initially, I had thought that I'll write a post on my trip to New York. But, now I realize that a trip of 3 months, with all the adventure, cannot be summarized in one blog post.

Hence, I'll be writing a series of blog posts on New York. These would cover the life & spirit of New York, do's & don'ts during a hurricane (Sandy), the New York subway, trip to Niagara Falls, trip to Philadelphia and of course, it'll be an "An Indian traveler's Guide to New York" :P

I hope I'll be able to do justice to the most charismatic city I've ever seen!

1 comment:

  1. Your updates on New York will be like a small little dish you wanna taste before order the whole meal, looking for update, definetly like to learn lot more about new york like places, neighbourhoods to live etc.

    ReplyDelete